The use of the present website is subject to the following terms.
It is stated that our website website has the right to change the contents of the website at any given time, without any warning. There is also no requirement for a notification in the case of suspension of the website’s services for technical or other reasons.
Consequently, before using the present website, the visitor is required every time to read and abide by the following terms.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The contents of the present website (photos, logos, texts, videos, graphics, charts etc), with the sole exception of the intellectual property rights of third parties mentioned explicitly, are the intellectual property of website iMaps.gr.
The use, repost, reproduction, storage, copy, distribution and sharing of all photos, advertisements, publications or other announcements, or parts of them, for commercial reasons, without the written approval of the website’s owner is strictly forbidden.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The website includes links to third party websites. The supply of these links from our website does not equal the approval of their contents and our website does not bare any responsibility regarding the availability or the contents of these websites, or for any potential damage caused by the use of their contents. The links are provided exclusively for the facilitation of the users.
The users visit the websites at their own risk.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Our website reserves the right to modify or even suspend, temporarily or permanently, part or all of its services with or without notice to visitors-users-members.
2. Our website does not guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents will be provided without interruption, without errors and that errors will be corrected.
3. Our website reserves the right to change, add or remove the above terms without any prior notice.
4. Our website is not responsible in case of incorrect indication of your location.
5. Our website is not responsible in case of wrong route or wrong route instructions. The user must always follow the signs of the K.O.K and the public signs.
6. Our website is not responsible in case of incorrect indication of the speed you are moving.
7. Our website is not responsible in case of incorrect speed limit indication. The speed limit notice is valid only for Greek highways. The user must always follow the signs of the K.O.K and the public signs.
VISITOR-CLIENT CONTENT PROVITED TO THE WEBSITE’S MANAGER
Any kind of content (photos, texts etc.) provided by the visitor-client to the control of the manager for the purpose of advertisement, promotion or other activity relevant to the real estate profession, is always considered to have been given with his permission.
PERSONAL DATA - COOKIES
Moreover, the installation of Cookies is described in detail in the relevant section Cookies Policy.
COMMUNICATION - NEWSLETTER
The use of the present website gives us the right to communicate with the visitor-client, when they have provided us with their contact information, each time we deem that this action is necessary regarding to ongoing transactions. More specifically, the oral or written expression of interest by the client, allows us, apart from simply contacting them, to propose them via e-mail or via any other available medium, additional real estate properties and other relevant services based on their preferences.
Moreover, the visitor-client, upon submitting his information, accepts to have promotional - informative newsletters, corresponding directly or indirectly to his interests, sent to him.
The visitor-user declares that all information provided by him during the use of the present website are precise and true.
The user-visitor is responsible for the amendment of iMaps.gr or any cooperating business and professionals for any damage caused by inaccurate or false information.
By using the present website and/or its services, the visitor-clients ACCEPTS unconditionally the contents of these terms and the contents of the annexes linked to these terms.